Enjoy hot drinks and tasty treats at Glow
This year’s Glow Winter Arts Festival brings together a range of hot drinks and tasty treats for you to enjoy while experiencing the stunning artworks in Central Park. Available from 5PM to 10PM (11PM Friday and Saturday) on Thursday 15 June to Sunday 18 June.
Take your pick of local favourites from Miss Molly’s Cakes, Rockin Donuts, Toasted Toasties, and Tom Collins Caravan.
Gourmet Toasted Perfection
Glorifying the humble Toastie, using only the finest ingredients, handled with love and dedication to create climax-inducing masterpieces. The team at ‘Toasted Toasties’ have an uncompromising approach to providing the highest quality food delivered alongside great vibes.
Toasted Toasties use organic sourdough bread, gluten free bread and dairy free cheese available.
Miss Molly’s Cakes
Cakes and Drinks
Get scrumptious sweet treats, hot chocolates, soothing tea and warming coffee from Miss Molly’s Cakes. Using high-quality fresh ingredients, Miss Molly’s food and drinks not only taste great but look great too!
Soy and Almond Milk available.
With their fabulous 50’s themed van, Rockin Donuts serves the most delicious donuts- with a choice of sauces, including jam, salted caramel, and Nutella. They also offer milkshakes and spiders.
Tom Collins Caravan
Tom Collins is a handsome vintage caravan bar based in Melbourne serving delicious cocktails, mulled wine, beer and other refreshments at Glow Festival. If you haven’t met him you really must make his acquaintance!
Discover delicious dining around the Festival
If you’re heading to the festival any night from Thursday 15 – Sunday 18 June, you have access to a huge selection of nearby venues for you to settle into before or after the festival. All venues are located around Central Park and will be available for you to select from a range of warming, delicious and refreshing options for your friends and family.
Closing times vary, so please check with individual businesses.
Nutty Latte Ice Cream
Festival Ice cream Delights
The team at Nutty Latte have prepared some new and delicious ice cream for Glow Festival! Tru Rainbow Glow, Crystal Lemon and Festive Berries. Or perhaps you have another favourite flavour in mind?
Extended trading hours until 9pm during the festival.
|362 Wattletree Rd, Malvern East VIC 3145
Tom Pockett Cellars
Wine + Coffee + Food
|Tom Pockett Cellars are offering a $10 Beer, Wine & Chips special for anyone who quotes “Glow” throughout the festival.
Cosy up inside this cellar bar where the team specialise in small batch wine from family owned and operated business. They also stock local and imported beers.
155 Burke Rd, Malvern East. Open from 3pm – 10pm.
Traditional & Authentic Italian
|Introducing the brand new Grazia Restaurant to the City of Stonnington community! From Roman-style pizzas and your favourite pasta dishes to decadent house-made desserts, you can enjoy all your Italian favourites and more.
159 Burke Rd, Glen Iris. Open from noon until late, 7 days a week.
Win a $200 Grazia Restaurant Voucher
Want to win a $200 gift voucher for Grazia Restaurant, the hottest new Italian dining destination in Stonnington?
We’re celebrating the opening of Grazia Restaurant and the return of our beloved Glow Winter Arts Festival with a photo competition. Simply share a creative pic taken at the Festival for your chance to win!
Submissions close at 5pm on Monday, 19 June, with the winner announced via our Instagram on Tuesday, 20 June.
- Follow @whatsonstonnington and @graziarestaurant on Instagram
- Post your photo of the Glow Winter Arts Festival to your Instagram grid and tag @whatsonstonnington
- Up to five entries per person (per Instagram account) – the photo should be unique, creative and original and capture the spirit of Glow Winter Arts Festival. The more creative, the better!
It’s time to give your Instagram a glow up.
- Competition commences on Thursday, 15 June 2023 at 5 p.m. (AEST) and ends on Monday, 19 June 2023 at 5 p.m. (AEST)
- One winner will be selected and announced on our Instagram account (@whatsonstonnington ). The winner will be contacted via DM by @whatsonstonnington and asked to provide their full name and email address
- The Competition is only open to Australia
- No purchase is necessary to enter
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram
- Entrants must be 18+ or have obtained parental consent to enter
- The gift voucher holds the value of $200 and is valid for use at Grazia Restaurant, Glen Iris. It must be redeemed within 36 months of issue date. Please quote voucher number when making your purchase or booking and present voucher upon arrival at Grazia. Contact Grazia for any further questions or issues relating to the voucher.
For full Terms and Conditions: