While every effort has been made to make the Glow Winter Arts Festival as accessible and inclusive as possible, the nature of the festival site means some areas may be difficult to access.
The following information may help when planning a visit to Glow:
- The Glow Winter Arts Festival is a low light event. At most locations across Central Park standard lighting will be in place, with some exceptions to necessary to protect the full illuminated potential of the artworks.
- The artwork ‘Seasons’ is located in the fountain, accessible via stairs. Seasons can be enjoyed from vantage points around the two entry areas, without having to navigate the stairs.
- Many of the artworks are placed on open grassed areas throughout the park. The nature of the site means the weather can impact access to the artworks. Last year wet weather created some issues for people pushing wheelchairs and/or prams across the grass.
- The latest weather information and other updates will be posted on our social media channels.
- Ramps will be installed to aid wheelchair and pram access over path edging.
- An accessible toilet will be available on site.